I am thankfully feeling better. I haven't been feeling well for the past few weeks and my blood pressure bottomed out Sunday night and I almost passed out in the kitchen. I had also been having chest pains, but thankfully they have gone away because I did not want to call my cardiologist!! The chest pains were likely caused by stress, but they are still chest pains and are not a good thing when you have heart failure.
I'm supposed to avoid stress (??!!). How to avoid stress I do not know except for locking myself in a padded room with no contact from the outside world! My mother is looking to buy her own place so she can be closer to town or some crap like that. Personally, I prefer not having neighbors up my ass. Also, this place is a good third the size of the place we live now. Where might I ask am I supposed to store my books and shoes??!! I am so pissed off about this place that I got the chest pains, so I guess I'll have to try not to think about it and try and deal with it when the time comes. Not to mention the fact that I absolutely abhor this place!! I think she's out of her cotton pickin' mind!! I sure hope my doc can get my ejection fraction up faster (though after Sunday night I don't get we'll be upping my other heart pill dosage for a little while), so I can get back to work and get the hell out of dodge!
The whole situation just irks me so badly that I can't even stand to talk to her or be around her. This isn't the kind of stress I need right now. And who might I ask is going to do the packing? I am most certainly not up to that...or the massive cleaning the place needs...I kindly suggest a bulldozer or a wrecking ball and get it done with all in one swift pull of a lever or whatever it takes. ;)
I guess I need to change her ringtone on my cell back to AC/DC's "Highway to Hell." :-P
Ok...that's enough of my ranting for tonight. I'm just happy I'm feeling better and I am not going to dwell on the other stuff now because I don't want the chest pains to come back and be sure to have the internal defibrillator conversation with my cardiologist earlier than my March appointment.
It is freakin' freezing!! My poor kitty is curled up next to me with his ears and paws tucked into me!! He's a huge fuzzbull, but his poor little ears and paws get cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment