Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blueberry Extravaganza

I have 10 containers of blueberries and a lady picked a bag of fresh lemons off her tree for me, so I wanted to use these yummy fresh ingredients. It is so amazing what a difference there is with fresh off the tree lemons compared to the waxed up ones from the grocery store. I also had extra ricotta in the fridge, so I found a recipe for ricotta blueberry squares. I utilized the lemons in a loaf of lemon blueberry bread with a sugar-lemon glaze. They are so yummy!! They aren't that pretty, but they are certainly delicious if I do say so myself (as does my mother). :)





If you want the recipes, I pulled them from my favorite recipe site, http://www.allrecipes.com/. There are so many amazing recipes there and you can search so many different categories as well as by ingredients you have on hand and want to use.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm yummy! I love allrecipes.com that is where I get most of my recipes from.

    ReplyDelete