Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Creepy people
Ok...so all the creey people are crawling out of the woodwork! OK...so I won't even mention the Daytona Beach trip from last summer. I recently visited a friend at work and her 58 year old co-worker couldn't take his eyes off my chest and then wanted information about me from her. Ewww...he doesn't look like George Strait...and that's my criteria for old guys! :-P Then I went to Publix today and this creepy old guy (who works there might I add) kept staring at my chest! C'mon old guys...quit creeping me out...that's just gross!! I guess on the bright side, I can say that someone is interested at least...even if it is just for something other than my brain or stunning personality (haha...yeah I know...that part's funny). I have been nicer since being sick, so normally I would have said something smart to these people and told them to piss off...I guess I'll just have to drag my protective friend with me...yeah the one who wanted to beat up one of my exes for hugging me...apparently I shouldn't be hugging people with tatoos...he shouldn't have been hugging me like that either...she's hilarious...I'm just glad she wasn't packing then! Haha Ok...that's my creepy story of the day...the rehab one was so much better, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is this the first time this has happened to you? Guys have been using my chest as a microphone since the 4th grade. They look and tallk into them. So I just stare at that crotch but I squint and look quizzical like I can not find anything. Or I say yes they are real and so are my eyes so how about looking up here?
ReplyDeleteI guess I probably just haven't paid much attention...at least to the old people. It's not so bad when guys my age do it...rude yes...but less creep factor. When the over sixty set are doing it...ewww. Don't they know what the Internet is?!
ReplyDeleteAlso...I'm not as mean since being sick...usually I would stare them down or make a smart comment to them, but it seems I've lost some of my bitchyness...that's such a shame! :-P
ReplyDeleteYou ever gonna update?
ReplyDelete