Monday, May 4, 2009
People suck!
My mother was at Tractor Supply this morning and a guy drives by and throws a kitten out the window into the dumpster!! A homeless lady crawled in and got the kitten out. Now mom is trying to find a home for it. It looks like it will be long-ish haired...white with grey. But seriously people...I am so sick and tired of people just tossing their animals out or worse yet...not feeding them, but unwilling to give them up...or killing them. Like the story at Christmas where someone left a litter of puppies out to freeze to death in the cold by the side of the road. It just pisses me off!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel that way when people do it to their children. I would take every kid left in the walmart toilets. Lots of people would, why leave them to die. You gonna keep the kitty?
ReplyDelete