...and I am not happy about it at all! We are moving. To a place I think is a dump as is and my mother is so flipping wishy washy about what changes she's going to make. She is almost through with the process...loan secured and signed, contract signed, ...just waiting for closing which will be within the next two weeks. At least the Brownstone in Ann Arbor was nice and historic once Molly Maid got finished with it. I think that perhaps this place is still infested with hippies and is not what I would call historic...just old. It looks like a bunch of hippies vomited in the place!
The only two good things I can say about this place, well three...It's next door to my favorite Grandma, one of my crazy friends and it's somewhat closer to town. I'm just so completely annoyed. I like my nice clean room and huge closets!! The room I am supposed to live in has paneling and I HATE paneling! I haven't figured out what to do about that. I can't just paint it because then you'll still see the grooves and I HATE the grooves. I thought of damask wallpaper, but now I don't know if I'll be able to afford that right away. Grr. I thinking a neutral damask wallpaper or getting that paintable wallpaper and painting it a bright white and bright blue. I want something clean and comfy to make up for the craptastic rest of the place.
I just don't need the stress. I'm going to end up having a flipping heart attack and it will be all her fault for putting this stress on me right now!! She gets these stupid ideas in her head and then it has to be her way RIGHT THEN. Her thing now is apparently wanting to own her own place. She's old and doesn't take care of herself or her health conditions...she'll be dead before she pays it off! It just pisses me off and I can't even really stand to be around her anymore without being completely disgusted. And I apparently can't up my meds yet because I am having problems with my blood pressure getting too low and almost passing out. $@&* I go back to the cardiologist in a couple of weeks. There better be good news because I am freaking tired of living like this...it's not living at all actually.
No comments:
Post a Comment