Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Is this really necessary?

Ok, so I won't go into the Dr. visit stuff, but I was on the website for one of my meds tonight and saw this warning that I couldn't believe. I'm really glad they told me this because I would have NEVER known this otherwise!!

"Do NOT take ALTACE if you are allergic to ALTACE."

Yes...it does say this as the warning on www.altace.com. Do people really need to be told this??!! Caution: Coffee is hot!

3 comments:

  1. the world needs its hand held. nobody has common sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't try to change the fan belt with the motor on. And dont reach your hand into the mower to pull out grass while mowing. I have some goodies for you and some fabric for my aprons. Send me your mailing address. I got my machine from Target it was a few hundred. I really wanted it and then barely used it. I just need a little 50 dollar thing that does a straight freakin line. But don't tell wes since I whined for this fancy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...you can't use your push mower as a weed eater either!! I actually know someone who knows the person that did this and was the reason for that nifty hint! :)

    ReplyDelete