Friday, January 22, 2010

People are annoying!

People are annoying and inconsiderate!! I seriously miss living among the cows!! The mooing I could deal with and they usually didn't moo at night unless the coyotes were out and you really can't blame them for that...though I do blame them when they got out and would come peek in my window and scare the crap out of me! So...my mother snores like there is not tomorrow and the walls in this stupid house are pretty pointless when it comes to noise control. When I can still hear her with two pillows over my head...that's when I want to take the pillows in there and beat her with them!! I absolutely hate living here and now I can't really sleep for the freaking noise too! WTF?!

So...some "youngsters" are up next door and seriously...why the heck is it necessary to go out and ride the four wheeler at 11:30 at night??!! I am seriously about ready to go postal...now it sounds like they are running a chain saw or something...it is now 12:30 at night! I woke aforementioned snorer up already and informed her that this needed to be corrected TOMORROW or I was going to show my @$$...and you know that I will because I am just a bitch like that! I usually stay up late, but it's raining...oh yeah...it's raining...so why four wheelers and chain saws in the rain??!!

I swear...It is bloody Jerry freaking Springer here!! He could get enough material to retire on just from spending one week at my house!! It's the flipping nut house and I am beginning to think that I would rather have the little men in white coats come and take me away!! The nut house has got to be better than here, right?! I could write a book on all this redneckery around here! yes...I said redneckery...I am cranky and it's late and I have the right to make up my own words if I feel like it. UGH! More noise! Do people not understand the concept of common courtesy?! Damn city folk. :-P I am going to try and go to sleep and resist the urge to set my alarm for 5am and go outside with a fog horn...might be more tempted if I actually had a fog horn...bet they'll be trying to sleep at 5am...they'll probably be sleeping until noon...seriously tempted to return the favor in some creative way.

No comments:

Post a Comment